• Highly efficient multi surface bactericidal cleaner.
• Quickly removes limescale, body fat & stubborn soil.
• The trigger spray produces a foam for a longer contact time & therefore better cleaning.
• Fresh tangerine perfume, leaves a long lasting fragrance.
• Suitable for use on porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic & quarry tiles.
• Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276.
• Ideal for use on washbasins, baths, showers, toilets, swimming pool surrounds & changing room floors.
This product has a green tick, part of Evans low environmental impact products range.
HOW TO USE WASHROOM CLEANER:
Using the 750ml trigger spray bottle, spray onto the surface & wipe with a clean damp cloth. For stubborn soiling & limescale, spray onto surface & leave for 30 seconds before agitating & wiping off.
Not for use on enamel baths, marble or limestone. We would suggest using Evans Final Touch.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH: undiluted: 2.3
Contains a blend of nonionic, amphoteric & cationic surfactants, citric acid, solvent & perfume.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System