• Multi purpose, acidic washroom cleaner.
• Suitable for cleaning toilets, urinals, washbasins, showers & tiled surfaces.
• Quick & efficient cleaning action.
• Removes limescale, body fat & general soil from porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic & quarry tiles.
• Thickened to cling to surface, allowing a longer contact time for better cleaning.
• Kills a range of bacteria. Passes EN1276.
• Contains a long lasting perfume to leave a clean fresh fragrance.
HOW TO USE TOILETS & URINALS:
Flush toilet or urinal. Force water around S bend with toilet brush. Apply undiluted & leave for 2 minutes. Agitate with brush if necessary. Flush with clean water.
Apply undiluted. Wipe surface & rinse with clean water.
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt) Mop or wipe surface.
Appearence: Clear blue viscous liquid
pH – undiluted: 1.30
Contains a blend of phosphoric acid, viscosity builder, nonionic surfactant, quaternary ammonium compound, perfume & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System