• Quick acting & highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser.
• Contains 70% alcohol with added glycerine to help protect the skin.
• Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
• Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time, also passes EN1500 & EN13727.
• For use after routine hand washing or wherever soap & water is not readily available.
• Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
• Suitable for use wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
HOW TO USE
Apply small amount – approximately 3ml – to palms & spread over hands & lower forearms, paying attention to cuticles & creases in the skin. Rub in well until skin is dry. Drying hands is not necessary, as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed & sanitised. Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin. Avoid spilling or spashing on clothes or fabrics.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH – undiluted: 5.5
Contains a blend of isopropyl alcohol, aqua, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer & triethanolamine.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System