• Highly effective, quick acting odour neutraliser.
• Eliminates offensive mal odours including urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, rancid food & pet odours.
• Suitable for use on a variety of washable hard surfaces, carpets, upholstery & in dustbins.
• Leaves a pleasant deodorising perfume.
• Kills bacteria, passes EN1276.
• Ready to use formulation.
HOW TO USE
For areas with an established persistent problem spray the surface liberally to ensure the odour is digested. For more recently contaminated areas, spray the offending material to help neutralise the immediate odour. Remove as much solid by dustpan and blot urine with paper towel. Spray the surface once again liberally & allow the product to overcome both the malodour & its cause.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
Odour: Wild berries
pH – undiluted: 5.5
Contains a blend of bactericide, perfume, solvent, amphoteric & nonionic surfactants.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System